Yes we can!
From time to time we are asked, can you repair this or that and in many cases we can, as long as it is a thermo plastic. We are plastic welding specialists first; who just happen to have a good reputation for repairing motor bike farings. We also “make good” bumpers .
Some of the other types of repair we have completed:
A repair to a canoe that had been nearly split in two. (and it rhymes)
Some of the more odd ball repairs we have done, a beard trimmer, the wheel housing on a folding push chair, A bucket! yes that’s right! not just any old bucket, but one from a jet ski; a Dyson vacuüm cleaner hose clip catch.
People have asked if we can adapt/customise farings and bumpers. Yes we can and have done so; adapting a Suzuki GSXR nose cone, so a set of Honda fox-eye headlights could be fitted.! A bumper from a late-model V.W Golf to fit an older one.! The list is long but we don’t want to bore you so that’s it for now!
- Letter Re: Recommendation for Reunel Truck Bumpers (survivalblog.com)
- Nothing’s New At Suzuki Motorcycles For 2011 (ridelust.com)
- How to Fix a Plastic Car Bumper (brighthub.com)
- Failing Headlights on Honda Fits Prompt Federal Probe (dailyfinance.com)
- 48 Blogs on Types of Motorcycles:Which One’s Best for You? (motorcycleinsurance.org)