It is a small two bar section that fits just above the bumper on a MK3 Honda civic. I know it must
be the only one left in UK still in working order. The civic is twenty-four years old but that did not stop it passing its MOT at the first attempt. Parts for it are becoming very scarce. So if you know where we could get hold of a driver’s side (offside front) head light let us know. We are also on the hunt for other items.
This little grill was in for repair, the two tabs where the screws hold it to the body work had broken off. Not a big job but a job all the same which received our full attention so that it all went back together and hopefully will last another twenty-four years.
- Viewers Confused, Scared by Honda Civic’s Furry Monster (adweek.com)
- Honda Civic Diesel to hit Indian roads by 2013 (carlaunchinindia.wordpress.com)
- Car Theft Tamworth Police Appeal (femaleimagination.wordpress.com)
- Natural Gas-Powered Honda Civic Coming Soon (blogs.forbes.com)
- Honda to cut production of new Civic, other models (thestar.com)
- Honda’s troubles: Civic unrest (economist.com)