CAR will publish a 38-page in-depth editorial special on the 911, executed in the magazine’s inimitable style. The package includes:
• thrilling drives of high performance, iconic 911s: 2.7 RS, 959, 964 RS, 993 Carrera, 996 Turbo, 997 GT3
• the first drive of the all-new 991 GT3, including a world exclusive on-road meeting with the new 991 Turbo S
• we identify the perfect 911 to buy second-hand
• the evolution of the 911 deftly told in an accessible timeline
• PLUS seven sensational souvenir, Mirri Board* covers – which one will YOU choose?
*Mirri Board front covers only available in the UK
CAR’s August issue is on sale now but click here to have a sneaky preview
http://issuu.com/sjharrison13/docs/911special . Hurry though, these souvenir issues are selling fast!
Voucher offering (valid from 31st July to 20th August 2013)
To celebrate Porsche’s 50 years of the infamous 911, Ace Cafe London and CAR magazine have collaborated together to offer a money off voucher for this fantastic souvenir issue. It’s simple, all you need to do is register online and you will be emailed back a voucher that you can use at the checkout. It’s such amazing offer you can afford to collect all 7 front covers!
- Car and Driver Magazine September 2011 New Cars for 2012, Mclaren Vs, Ferrari 458 Vs Porsche 911 Gt2 Rs, Best Tech of the Year-get More Power Use Less Gas ebook downloads (uvraqak.wordpress.com)
- Spyshots: Porsche Macan SUV Nearing Production (autoevolution.com)
- Porsche x Rimowa 50 Years of 911 Trolley Case (hypebeast.com)