I have just been asked if I would like sausages and mash for the midday meal. I am not sure if I want the feeling of being kicked in the stomach. Mmmm! home made creamy mash and succulent pork and tomato sausages with veg and gravy – I’m having second thoughts as I write this! There’s still work to do, so have opted for the alternative of sausages in a roll as a lighter option! – or is it?
Anyway, as long as I do not feel the need to put my stomach on a trolley to move round the workshop, it will be a bonus.
- Pork + Potatoes x 3 in Germany (bonniebrulee.com)
- Family Meal Inspiration. Help Needed! (talkaboutcheesecake.com)
- Meals Of The Day (tantilouisa.wordpress.com)
- Half of Britons in a ‘repeat meal rut’, research shows (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Eating Local Makes You Happy (thecrossfight.wordpress.com)