What a weekend, dull, overcast and constant rain. Depressing to say the least! What better way to raise your sprites than a home-made soup ( soup day) and a couple of large door steps of fresh bread and butter. Consumed in front of a hot blazing fire. What a warming thought!
Oh! the recipe! there is no fixed set of ingredients and therefore no two soup days the same it is whatever is available on the day – fresh veg, meat, fruit – I know it can add a special twist; and, of course – fresh bread, – wouldn’t be the same otherwise!
- Answer to a craving! (thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com)
- Hearty Lentil, Kale & Potato Soup (hummusapien.com)
- Pumpkin Soup (necessityblue.wordpress.com)
- Cheese Steak Soup (mrsralstonskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Soup! (elizabethriggs114.wordpress.com)
- 7 Delicious Autumn Soup Recipes (myownlittleplayground.com)
- Thai Curry Chicken Soup (theobamacrat.com)
- Bean and Pumpkin Soup (Zuppa di Fagioli e Zucca) (titans-table.com)
- Make Your Work Lunch Healthy & Delicious – On The Cheap (refinery29.com)