This just a bit of fun. Our top ten repairs.
1. Welding up a cracked panels.
2. Windscreen finger replacement.
3. Sections broken out.
4. Relocating mounts on headlights.
5. Ground off plastic from bikes that have slide down the road.
We rebuild these with plastic not filler.
6. Panel support mounts.
7. Making mount post from scratch.
8. Broken panels.
9. Missing part taken from a donor panel.
10. Small parts made from scratch.
When we had the idea to do this everyone thought it was great. The reality is that we could not agree in what order they should be placed or if we had the images required to make the top ten. It would be fair to say that these are the most common repairs we see and to a certain degree can be complicated to complete.