Here we are again at the start of another tough trading year. Like you we will be looking for the best price for the services to run the business. So I thought this maybe a good time to out line how you can get the best deal from us. Customers who use us regularly will already know what to do to get a discount. For those who are not familiar with the way we do things, here is an out line of the discount structure.
Please do not come to us for the first time with one item expecting a discount on the price we give you. We judge each job on its merits and give you the best price for your repair. You can get discounts for:
- More than one item. If you and a friend have a broken faring each, club together that way you can get a lower unit cost.
- If you belong to a club ask them to speak to us we are happy to arrange a club discount.
- If you are a regular user of our service private or business you can get a discount. Some of our private customers are serial bike restorers making them eligible for this discount.
- Trade discount, speaks for its self.
- These discounts only apply to repairs.
Discounts have always been part of the way we run the business, it is our way of looking after our customers along with our friendly service.