RIDERS WANTED FOR FILM SHOOT
Format: Music Video for Digital
13 riders (male & female) for the shoot aged 20 – early 30’s
3 lead riders (throughout the film)
10 riders (for London only)
1 day London
1 day Europe
1 day India
All riders to be paid.
Dates of filming to be confirmed.
The 3 lead riders to remain constant throughout the film and be available to travel to other countries for subsequent filming. The 10 extra riders are only required for the London part of the filming.
If you are interested, please contact:
Head of Production Hello Robot
Tel: ++91 (0)976 909 0689
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 535 EFI (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)
- Royal Enfield Cafe Raider (shettykalimastan.wordpress.com)
- 100 Royal Enfield Bikes on the World’s Highest Road (autoevolution.com)
- After Eight Weeks, NYC Bike-Share Usage Already Comparable to London’s (streetsblog.org)
- Royal Enfield Cafe Racer by Rajputana (way2speed.com)
- Bonneville @ the Bike Show (bonnevillemotorcycles.wordpress.com)
Ace Cafe London Stunt Festival & Streetfighter Show, Wembley 2013
Tickets are now available to purchase at the cafe and via the on-line web shop
Ace Cafe London, this year celebrating the 75th anniversary of having originally opened in 1938, returns to the world famous and iconic Wembley Stadium Complex for the 4th annual Stunt Festival & Streetfighter Show featuring the premiere of the all new Stunt Bike Open Freestyle Championship Finals, to be held throughout the day from 10am Sunday 28th July.
In addition to trade and industry stands and displays, the Carole Nash Grandstand, this increasingly popular annual event combines the cafe’s legendary Streetfighter Sunday, as well as showcasing the dramatic live action finals of the stunt competition, with stunt riders from across Europe and beyond taking part and competing in the “Metzeler Arena” for the coveted awards, Metzeler tyres, Draggin Jeans and cash prize fund totalling £5K.
Individual Free Style:
1st – £2K
2nd – 1K
3rd – £750
Draggin Jeans Longest Stoppie – £750
Sickest Trick – £500
Highlights of this prestigious event also includes “Best Streetfighter” static display and competition, with cash prize fund of £500, the awards and prizes include vouchers for exclusive, precision-made performance products, courtesy of Germany’s renowned LSL Motorradtechnik, to the value of £1800!
Best in Show:
1st – £100 & LSL Voucher £750
2nd – £75 & LSL Voucher £500
3rd – £50 & LSL Voucher £250
Best Engineering: £50 & LSL Voucher £50
Best Brightwork – £50 & LSL Voucher £50
Best Rat – £50 & LSL Voucher £50
Best Junior/Lightweight – £25 & LSL Voucher £50
Special cash prizes, each of £50, are to be awarded for the “Best Harley Streetfighter” & “Best BMW Streetfighter”, each also receiving a £50 LSL Voucher, both marques this year respectively celebrating their 110th and 90th anniversaries.
Best Streetfighters competition will be run on a “Show Up n’ Shine” basis and are to be on site at Wembley by 9am.
All fourteen winners, of both the Stunt Bike Open Freestyle Championship Finals and the “Best Streetfighter” Show Up n’ Shine competition, also receive dragging Jeans product vouchers courtesy The Key Collection.
Other features include tyre-frying burnout’s and the “Extreme Wheelie” machine for those who want to experience “Up in the air thrills, a fun mini moto circuit ( 40 cc’s, 5 “on track” at any one time and open to all over 6 years of age and with a special Academy session for kids), together with interactive stands and displays.
The Forces motor sport charity http://www.missionmotorsport.org run by veterans, serving officers and motor sport professionals, providing respite, rehabilitation, recreational activities and training to those affected by military operations within the framework of motor sport, will be present, to include with a motorcycle display by Ash Hall, a double above the knee amputee who has also lost most of his left hand! A selection of specially adapted bikes will also be on show at the Mission Motorsport gazebo – please give generously.
Live entertainment on the Ace stage includes with The Fuel Girls, and mixed with the music, the roar of engines and tyre-shredding drifters, along with the spectacular motorcyclist aerobatics and hot tricks of the East Coast FMX Team, featuring Chris “Sir Swampy” Birch, widely acknowledged as Britain’s No.1 FMX rider, a regular at the Red Bull X Fighters and BoldDog FMX British Championship winner, adrenaline will be pumping – let the action begin!
The London Rockin Rollers, having been rolling with the punches since 2007 with their eight wheeled thrills and spills, will be assisting in raising funds for “Riders for Health”, the events chosen charity and who will be operating a helmet park on the day.
Tickets are available at the cafe and via the Ace on-line web shop as well as “On the gate on the day”
Buy your ticket at the café and you will receive a free tea or coffee.
£10 per person
£15 Family Ticket (available on the day only)
Club & Group pre-booking concessions available – please contact Lora David at the café on
TIMETABLE of EVENTS
9am – 11am – Practise
11am – 11.10am – Mission Motorsport Display
11.10am – 11..40am – Eastcoast FMX Display
11.30 – 1pm – StuntBike Freestyle Competition
1pm – 1.20pm – Eastcoast FMX & The Fuel Girls
1.30pm – 3pm – Draggin Jeans Longest Stoppie
3pm – 3.30pm – Show Up n’ Shine Presentation & Awards
3.30pm – 3.40pm – Mission Motorsport Display
3.40pm – 4.10pm – Eastcoast FMX & The Fuel Girls
4.20pm – 5.20pm – StuntBike Sickest Trick
5.20pm – Ace Cafe London/SBF Presentations & Awards
- Cafe Racer: It Doesn’t Get Anymore Custom! (flippedwhips.wordpress.com)
- The History of Cafe Racers (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)
- The Roughest Streetfighter Ever [Photo Gallery] (autoevolution.com)
- yamaha vmax streetfighter (way2speed.com)
- Honda S90 Cafe Racer By ACE Cafe (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)
- 2013 LA Calendar Motorcycle Show & Calendar Girl Music Festival (motorsportsnewswire.wordpress.com)
I am looking for owners of the following bikes to attend a focus group on Tuesday 16th July in London W.1. at 6.30pm.
Payment: £100 for 2 hours
Men & women aged 20 – 60
All bikes must have been bought from new and later than 2009.
For more information, please call Luci on 07940 520 224
- Video Review: 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory (rideapart.com)
- RideApart Review: 2013 Aprilia RSV4 Factory (rideapart.jalopnik.com)
- Ducati 1199 Panigale Receives Red Dot Award [Photo Gallery] (autoevolution.com)
- Ducati Panigale S wins award (motorbikewriter.com)
- Video Review: Ducati 1199 Panigale R (rideapart.jalopnik.com)
Your chance to get involved
They will be at the cafe filming and interviewing riders with Triumph’s on Friday 6th September 6pm-11pm and on Classic Bike Day, Sunday 8th Septmber from 9.30am.
For more info contact: email@example.com
- ‘Germans’ needed for war film being shot by Dumfries teens. (warhistoryonline.com)
- Keeping the be-bop spirit alive in a hip-hop age. (wooshii.com)
- D.O.M. Cafe (cocktailtube.net)
- Triumph Cafe Tracker (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)
MOTORBIKE MARKET RESEARCH
Get paid £80 !!
Indiefield Market Research
is looking for owners of the following bikes:
groups will be set up on Saturday 25th May in Hammersmith, London, and will last
for two and a half hours, to discuss motorcycles and
Participants will receive £80 on the day.
participants must have purchased the bike from new later than 2009, be the main
rider, hold a valid license, have been the main decision maker with regards to
the purchase of the bike and intend to buy a motorcycle of the same category
Anyone who fits the bill and is interested in going along, please
020 8884 7255 (direct
Gareth will check through your
details and if eligible, will book you in and email you an invitation and
- RideApart Review: Ducati 1199 Panigale R (hellforleathermagazine.com)
- The Top Ten Baddest, Fastest, Most Expensive Street Legal #Motorcycles (ancala.wordpress.com)
- !Dunlop Motorcycle 32AB22 QUALIFIER 190/50ZR17 REAR (dunlopmotorcycle32ab22qualifier50zr17sale5s.wordpress.com)
Car & Bike enthusiasts wanted for TV programme!
Shine Television is
looking for car and motorbike enthusiasts to be part of a factual entertainment
series for Sky One. Filming will take place on Wednesday 17th April at Ace Cafe
London and it would be great if you could bring your car or motorbike with
Filming will start at 2pm and finish at 4pm
information, please call:
020 7483 6607
- PCSO to travel to Beijing in charity motorcycle ride (watfordobserver.co.uk)
- The value of a Revs Check just for motorbikes (revscheckformotorbikes.wordpress.com)
- The History of Cafe Racers (hydro-carbons.blogspot.com)